Search Site
What if I can’t afford child support?
Child Support
  • What if I can't afford child support?
    • video
      Firm Name: The Henry Law Firm, PA
      Duration: 01:28
      Date: 2019-06-27
      It will be beneficial for you to ask the judge to modify your order if you're faced with financial hardships. If you have become injured or ill, or have lost your job, the courts are willing to work with you. Attorneys at the The Henry Law Firm, PA, located in Overland Park, will partner with the custodial parent and a judge to help you reduce the amount you're paying for child support, during this time.
Related Child Support Videos
  • How is child support generally calculated?
Contact us

Please fill out the form below and our office will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

Office Location
  • Overland Park Office
    9225 Indian Creek Parkway, Suite 1150
    Overland Park, Kansas 66210
    Phone: 913-381-5020
    Fax: 913-627-9900
Memberships & Recognition