Dedicated Overland Park Divorce and Family Law Firm Provides Responsive Legal Services
Experienced Kansas attorneys help you choose the best options for optimal results
The Henry Law Firm, P.A. is a family law practice in the heart of Johnson County, Kansas. Since 2008, we have offered empathetic legal advice and determined representation to each of our clients. We understand that life’s journey occasionally creates bewilderment, anxiety, and stress in families that may require the assistance of a skilled and understanding attorney. Our focus is on responding to your needs, educating you about the law and the legal process, and implementing the proper strategy to help you achieve your goals. We strive to minimize your anxiety by working with you in close partnership toward a successful conclusion that protects your interests and those of your loved ones.
Educating, counseling and fighting for our clients
At The Henry Law Firm, P.A., we place a premium on educating our clients so they can make fully informed decisions on the issues that matter most to them. When you retain our services, you’ll discover we are:
- Established — Our attorneys have nearly 25 years of combined legal experience. We have built a strong reputation for client service, professional conduct and successful results.
- Responsive — We are committed to partnering with our clients on their legal journey from inception through every difficult twist and turn to final resolve, in a divorce action, a custody matter or another family law issue. We actively provide each client with vital information and seek to protect our clients’ legal rights and interests. The Henry Law Firm prides itself with meeting each client’s individual and unique need for quality representation and service.
- Highly skilled — We are prepared to pursue results through a variety of methods, including traditional negotiation, mediation, and litigation. We are adept at achieving sound settlements, but when necessary, we can fight aggressively in court to protect your rights and interests.
Even the most simple family law matters can create tension and uncertainty. When you work with us, you can be assured that the attorney assigned to your legal matter will answer all of your questions and keep you well informed about the progress of your case.
Comprehensive family law services throughout Johnson County and surrounding communities
Our family law attorneys are mindful of their duty to share every step of the journey with our clients. That means working in close partnership to achieve lasting solutions to difficult problems, such as:
- Divorce — We help clients dissolve their marriages on favorable terms with regards to child custody, child support and spousal support, and the division of their assets. We understand that no two divorces are exactly alike, and we are skilled at designing parenting arrangements and plans to fit unique challenges.
- Family law agreements — To protect your property rights in the event that a relationship fails, you should execute a valid contract. We help clients negotiate and execute premarital, postmarital, and cohabitation agreements that can stand up to court scrutiny.
- Paternity — Under certain circumstances, paternity must be established before a mother can request child support or a father can petition for visitation. We represent all parties with an interest in paternity.
- Same-sex family law issues — Although federal law provides for same-sex marriage, certain family law issues are more complex for same-sex couples. Our attorneys provide the respectful and reliable counsel your family deserves.
On every issue that matters to you, we help you perform the necessary cost-benefit analysis, so you can decide on the best course of action. Then we pursue your goals efficiently and effectively.
Contact our Kansas family law firm today.
The Henry Law Firm, P.A. cares about your personal situation and the stress that it brings to you. Let our lawyers help you achieve peace of mind in your family law matter. You are always welcomed at our offices, conveniently located in Overland Park. Call us at 913-381-5020 to arrange your consultation or contact us online.